Download the event logo, images and media releases here:
- Audio visual and photographs
- Media releases
- A working media office will be operational during event hours.
- Access to media office for accredited media only.
- Media accreditation does not include complimentary conference registration unless pre-arranged.
- Automatic pre-accreditation will be granted to working media active in the agriculture, science and technology sectors. They will receive an invitation email detail access and parking arrangements.
- Working media who would like to cover the event are invited to complete the media accreditation request form below providing their details so that we may send them accreditation and parking information.
- CLICK HERE to complete the request form.
2023 Media coverage
Africa Agri Tech 2023 is hier!
Netwerk 24, 8 Maart 2023
Die Africa Agri Tech (AAT) -konferensie en -ekspo het ten doel om die landbou-, wetenskap-, en tegnologiegemeenskappe in suidelike Afrika oor drie dae by een geleentheid byemekaar te bring. Wêreldtendense en die vooruitgang in die landbouwetenskap, -tegnologie en -innovering word bespreek en ten toon gestel. Dit vind van 14 tot 16 Maart plaas.
Food supply vulnerable to cyber crime
By Lindi Botha, Farmer’s Weekly, 15 March 2023
Agriculture’s vulnerability to cyber-attacks was highlighted at the Africa Agri Tech conference in Pretoria this week. Billy Petzer, researcher of cyber security systems at the CSIR said, if risks were not mitigated, food supply could be heavily impacted.
Africa Agritech 2023 – innovation, technology and the future of (South African) agriculture
Agroberichten Buitenland, Nieuwsbericht, 28 March 2023
This month the Africa Agritech conference took place for the first time since the COVID-19 pandemic. This annual highlight, hosted in Pretoria, attracts important stakeholders from all areas of South Africa’s agriculture sector. The conference showcases the latest technology available to the industry as well as the scientific research and breakthroughs that are crucial for ensuring food security.
Africa Agri Tech: Data plus tech rule the roost
By Sinenhlanhla Mncwango, Food for Mzansi, 15 March 2023
There is no lack of new technology within the agricultural space but not all of it is beneficial. Experts challenged delegates to think about the tech they use on their farms during day two of the Africa Agri Tech and underlined the importance of collecting as much data as possible.
Panel unpacks how tech is influencing successful farming ventures
By Marleny Arnoldi, Engineering News, 15 March 2023
As the world undergoes a revolution towards greener and more digitalised technology, and the need to feed almost ten-billion people by 2050 looms, there is consensus from experts speaking at Africa Agri Tech 2023 that farmers need to equip themselves with knowledge and plan for the future.
Farming future is rosy as tech and agri collide
By Sinenhlanhla Mncwango, Food for Mzansi, 14 March 2023
Discussions during the first day of the 2023 Africa Agri Tech Conference cut right to the chase as experts highlighted the importance of technology in the ever-changing world of farming.